CBRE Global Cyber Security Office â The Global CSOâs mission is to mitigate cyber security risk by actively working with the CBRE business, Digital & Technology and other partner organizations (Compliance, Risk Mgmt., Audit, & Legal) to seamlessly integrate security processes, tools, and people into the business culture providing a holistic security ecosystem, driving continuous improvements and seamless protection / monitoring capabilities globally.
We are working to build a progressive team with a mindset toward being agile and solving problems iteratively. Being in a senior position at the start of this team, we would want you to help shape the direction of the team moving forward.
You do not have to have experience in all skills listed to be qualified for the position. If you have yearsâ worth of relevant similar experience, we still want to talk to you.
- Maintain QRadar in a complex network environment and assist security analysts in building operational processes around the QRadar ecosystem
- Develop QRadar content and correlation rules for malware detection
- Develop QRadar reports and alerts for security related events as needed
- Tune and troubleshoot QRadar to deliver optimal performance in a high-volume enterprise environment
- Review and work with QRadar offenses to provide accurate data appropriate for the enterprise environment
- Create custom parsers as required for any new log sources
- Implement cadence around updating and upgrading SIEM solution to stay up to date and current
- Assists with enterprise vulnerability scans, analyzing scan results and make recommendations for vulnerability mitigation.
- Assists with enterprise IPS and Web Filtering rules and make recommendations for vulnerability mitigation.
- Assist with database monitoring solution and migration of data from prior system in use.
The Senior Systems Engineer will be a proven leader with excellent oral and written communication skills, he/she should also be capable of working with a security team of varying experience levels to effectively monitor security incidents as well as make recommendations to improve the security posture of a large organization. Independent tasking and project completion with little supervision is a must. A candidate should have some or all of the following traits: Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills as well as interpersonal skills to interact with users, team members and senior management; Subject Matter Expert-level skills in managing and maintaining security architecture and supporting security tools within that architecture. Candidate must have a strong foundation of Network and Security skills, fundamental knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems, networking protocols, network traffic analysis, and information security.
Desirable certifications include CISSP, GCIH, GCIA, CEH, GCFA
- Bachelorâs Degree from an accredited university in business or IT related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5 - 7+ years of IT engineering and supervision experience)
- This position requires a comprehensive knowledge and mastery of this field and the ability to complete difficult and complex assignments on time within a fast-paced environment.
- Investigates, interprets, and responds to technical and/or complex IT security data. Demonstrated ability to work with matrixed resources in a team environment. Possesses strong organizational, time management and diplomacy skills.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Women/Minorities/Persons with Disabilities/US Veterans
Location/Region: Dallas, TX