Project Coordinator-Multifamily - 1901596
D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website at www.drhorton.com for more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for a Project Coordinator for their Corporate Main Office. The right candidate will Provide general and clerical support for Purchasing and Construction departments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Prepare and assemble subcontractor contracts for Purchasing/Construction department, obtain required approvals, forward completed contract packages to subcontractor/vendor, and distribute copies to all parties.
- Prepare purchase orders, change orders, and back charges in J D Edwards as directed by the Purchasing/Construction department. When necessary obtain required approvals, forward change orders to subcontractor/vendor, and distribute copies to all parties.
- Research invoice and purchase order issues as needed.
- Maintain all vendor packets and subcontractor qualifications in appropriate files.
- Assist with preparation and distribution of numerous bid packages to prospective bidders.
- Maintain a full copy of scopes, cost breakdown forms, and any other necessary documents in the Bid Binder for Purchasing/Construction.
- Maintain documents list, subcontractor/vendor list, and product binders for all assigned projects.
- Coordinate and prepare monthly draw packages and miscellaneous bills for approval by Project Manager and submission to Accounting Department.
- Provide general administrative support to Vice President of Construction & Design, National Purchasing Director, Project Managers, and Superintendents.
- Update and circulate all related correspondence for ongoing projects to appropriate job sites.
- Provide assistance in coordinating correspondence and follow-up on outstanding items with contractors, suppliers, and governmental agencies.
- Coordinate project close out with Project Managers and Superintendents to include Warranty Binders, as built drawings, specifications, cataloging, and filing all project files.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Applicant should possess a high level of professionalism, organization and ability to maintain confidentiality. Should have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Should be a self-starter and able to work with little supervision.
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including vision, medical and dental. Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, America's Builder.
Come follow our newest Open Jobs on Twitter and like us on Facebook!
: Home Builder
: Jun 13, 2019, 9:52:00 AM
Location/Region: Arlington, TX