Are you interested in working for a company that fosters growth opportunities, community involvement and a team oriented atmosphere? ClarkDietrich, a leading manufacturer of cold-formed steel framing and interior and exterior finishing products in North America, fosters a work-life balance and offers a competitive compensation and benefits. Join a team that is STRONGER THAN STEEL℠. A paid summer internship opportunity is available at the ClarkDietrich manufacturing facility located in Dallas, TX.
ClarkDietrich is seeking candidates interested in careers in operations management within our Operations department. The candidate must be pursuing a bachelor's degree in Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Business, Engineering, or other manufacturing related fields. The Operations Intern will assist plant management or manufacturing engineering in a variety of tasks, which will provide exposure to a range of operations and manufacturing related engineering activities including:
- Production Scheduling
- Materials Requirement Planning MRP
- Logistics Planning and Management
- Operations Supervision
- Plant Layout and Design for Optimum efficiency
- Possible small projects in the plant to address a current issue
The ClarkDietrich Operations Intern program is for students enrolled in a college to obtain a Bachelor's degree in an Operations related field. Ideal candidate for this position is one who wants to work in manufacturing and displays a willingness to learn, excels in a team environment, is not easily overwhelmed, and communicates effectively in all mediums including verbal and written. Candidate must be goal oriented, solution driven, willing to perform team tasks and to deliver assigned projects on-time.
- Effectively prepares written correspondence in a professional manner.
- Effectively presents verbal presentations.
- Cooperatively communicates with team members.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Candidate must be pursuing a BS degree in Business, Operations Management, Supply Chain, or Manufacturing/Mechanical Engineering.
- Ability to analyze complex data.
- Office and Manufacturing facilities.
Location/Region: Dallas, TX (75220)